Stepping Stones In Life Therapy Service are pleased to provide a Occupational Therapy Service at the Arnhem Allied Health Centre.
- Is your child having difficulty with writing or drawing?
- Is toileting or mealtimes tricky in your family?
- Does your child have difficulty with socialising or play?
- Is your child accident prone and overly clumsy?
- Does your child have difficulty focusing and paying attention?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, maybe you should consider seeing our Occupational Therapist.
Does your child have developmental needs, support with autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, genetic syndromes, developmental or intellectual delays? Ask your GP about an ATAPS referral, allowing your child up to 12 free Occupational Therapist consultations.
Please call us now on (08) 8919 4727 to secure your appointment or Book Online.