Arnhem Allied Health is pleased to offer a Dietitian service for our community.
Our dietitian is able to provide expert dietary advice and medical nutrition therapy for a wide range of health conditions, using the latest evidence-based practise. We can provide individual or group nutrition counselling for a range of conditions, including (but not limited to):
- General health: guidance regarding general healthy and intuitive eating to pave the way for long-term, sustainable healthy eating habits
- Weight-loss support: with an appreciation for the sensitivity of weight issues and a holistic approach to weight management for positive health outcomes
- Bariatric surgery support: pre-and-post management
- Diabetes management: Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational diabetes guidance
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Food intolerance support
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome (IBD) management
- Coeliac disease
- Corporate wellness and nutrition: providing group education sessions and cooking classes to engage your employees with healthy lifestyle habits
- Healthy aging: individual assessments, aged care menu reviews, food fortification guidance and wound management support
- Paediatric nutrition: managing childhood obesity, fussy eaters and food allergies in children and young adults
- NDIS support
- Sports performance support: optimising nutrition intake to support your training goals
- Gestational nutrition: providing nutrition-related guidance to support your journey through pregnancy and transition to post-partum
We offer off-site consulting for homeland, community and workplace visits as required.
Avoid the fad diets and nutrition misinformation – go straight to the experts. Our team is focused on providing a holistic approach to health and there is no better place to start making long-term healthy lifestyle changes which will have you feeling great inside and out.
Our Dietitian is available Mondays and Fridays. Please call us now to secure your appointment: (08) 8919 4727